Service Charge Free With Repair!
Affordable, Upfront Pricing530-405-9952
We know how quickly a broken appliance can disrupt your day, which is why we work hard to offer same or next day service when possible. Our goal is to get your appliance up and running as quickly as possible! Our appliance technicians can complete most repair problems on the spot.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We guarantee competitive, honest pricing. Our appliance service is about more than just fixing your appliance. We provide a thorough diagnosis of your entire unit, and always guarantee the repair with an extensive warranty. Plus, our service charge is waived with every repair.
- 1-Year Parts & 90 Day Labor Warranty on Every Repair. We guarantee every repair. If your appliance fails for the same issue within our warranty period, you don't pay a dime! Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
- Our technicians are Factory Trained and Certified. Our techs are trained & supported by the best appliance manufacturers in the industry such as Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Samsung, LG, Electrolux and more.
- We’ll have your appliance fixed in as little as one trip. We repair appliances within the first visit 90% of the time. If we don’t have the part on hand, repairs are completed within 2 days in most cases.
- You’ll receive 5-Star service. We are confident that you’ll receive the best service available in Redding. If you don’t love your service, we’ll make it right.
Call Now for FAST, Affordable Appliance Repair530-405-9952
“Lake Appliance Repair was great. They sent Tom, confirmed the appointment, and magically appeared on time. Tom was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Not only will I call them back but I will recommend them to friends and family. - Kathryn G.”
“Our freezer started heating up two days before Christmas. We called probably 8 different repair companies, but they either weren't taking new customers or had a response time of sometime next week. We called Lake Appliance Repair and they were able to send out a repair person right away. They gave us a 4-hour window (12-4) and he arrived at around 12:30. The repairman, Roy, was very friendly and professional. He quickly diagnosed the problem and had the parts with him. He had the freezer fixed by a little after 1:00. Our Christmas could have been a disaster but Roy and Lake Appliance Repair saved the holiday. - Paul C.”